Hybrid Specialty Services
We are proud to announce that Hartland Service is a recognized Qualified Hybrid Service Center, trained by ACDC in Massachusetts. Our skilled and trained technicians understand the complexities of hybrid systems and offer the best in hybrid repair and maintenance. Earning the title Master Hybrid Technician, our hybrid experts can navigate the technical intricacies of hybrid repair with knowledge and confidence.
You can’t trust your hybrid vehicle with just anyone. Hartland Service has the specialized tools and proprietary equipment essential to properly servicing hybrid vehicles. We do everything from regular routine maintenance to major electrical and engine repair.
Our hybrid services include:
- Performing factory-scheduled maintenance
- Hybrid battery testing and replacement
- Hybrid drive motor testing and replacement
- Testing for all hybrid specific electrical parts
Because hybrids also have gasoline engines, our experienced technicians are ready and able to perform everything from repair to routine maintenance for any make or model.
Our hybrid engine services include:
- A/C service & repair
- Brake system repair
- Computer diagnostics
- Cooling system service & repair
- Electrical system diagnosis & repair
- Engine diagnosis & repair
- Engine repair & replacement
- Factory-recommended maintenance
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Safety inspections
- State inspections
- Suspension & steering repair
- Tires: mounting, balancing & flat repair
- Tune-ups & oil changes
We are expanding to include a hybrid charging station! Stay tuned for updates!